A fast learner, technically inclined, and driven. Customer-oriented and adept at providing extraordinary client service and IT assistance, improving workstation and operating systems, repairing computer hardware, and managing office supplies. Very hands-on, eager to get the job done right, and enjoys a good challenge. Skilled in a wide range of desktop applications, their uses, and how to maintain and repair them. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively multitask and perform with a sense of urgency for rapid issue resolution.
Communications Technician II (Installation & Repair Tech)
▪ Responded in a timely fashion to customer locations for scheduled installations.
▪ Inspected installation sites to determine best line placement.
▪ Drilled holes when needed and ran lines.
▪ Installed Xfinity entertainment systems, regular cable systems, networking systems, and security systems.
▪ Tested all installed components to ensure they were working properly.
▪ Activated new installations on-site.
▪ Gave customers brief tutorials on their new equipment.
▪ Resonded to Comcast repair calls.
▪ Tested existing systems when customers were experiencing problems.
▪ Tested lines and signals using meters and tools.
▪ Replaced lines as needed.
▪ Exhibited excellent customer responsiveness and received high marks on telephone and computer surveys.
Advanced Repair Agent
▪ Provided support for a range of electronic devices including computers, cell phones, tablets, TVs, home A/V equipment, and accessories.
▪ Educating customers on how to use Microsoft products such as Windows 10 and Office 365.
▪ Maintaining, repairing, and servicing products.
▪ Creating system backups for customers, cloning HDD/SSDs, migrating client to new computers and performing data transfers.
▪ Helping other employees understand how to successfully use the range of Geek Squad
resources in solving customer needs to ensure no customer is ever left unserved or underserved.
▪ Performing other duties as assigned.
▪ Installed and maintained network including setting up Active Directory and creating user
roles to assign for workstation users.
▪ Installed networked exterior surveillance system for building security.
▪ Securing confidential resident information and restricting availability by using data
▪ Communicating the company’s technology strategy to staff.
▪ Establish email service with Microsoft 365 and assigned licenses as needed.
▪ Ensuring daily, redundant backups both on a local RAID1 array and on OneDrive.
▪ Converting client records to digital format.
Quality Assurance & Client Support
▪ Testing Android & iOS APPs for bugs and interface usability.
▪ Documenting bugs from APP testing and suggested interface changes.
▪ Troubleshooting client issues with Access database application.
Lane Community College
Graduated June 2016
▪ Microcomputer Hardware - ET 287
▪ Network Security Fundamentals - CS 284
▪ Problem Solving with Computers - CIS 102
▪ Project Management - CIS 245
▪ Software Tools 1: Databases - CIS 125D
▪ Systems Analysis - CIS 244
▪ Technical Writing - WR 227
▪ Web Authoring (HTML5) - CIS 195
▪ Wireless Networking - CS 188
▪ Adv. Unix/Linux: Server Mgmt. - CS 240U
▪ Adv. Windows: Server Mgmt. - CS 240W
▪ Cisco Router and Switch Admin. - CS 289
▪ Computer End-User Support - CIS 255
▪ Computer Science 1 - CS 161C+
▪ Computer Science 2 - CS 162C+
▪ Essentials of Network Admin - CS 279
▪ Intermediate Programming: Python – CS 233P
© Copyright 2019 JahonLouie.com. All Rights Reserved.